DEADLINE ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: UNTIL 5 MAY
ABSTRACTS SUBMISSION GUIDELINES FOR E-POSTERS
1. Abstracts submitted via fax or via regular mail will NOT be accepted.
Abstracts should be submitted in English only. IMPORTANT! Any person
submitting an abstract can only be the first author for two abstracts.
Registration to the meeting is required for the first author of each
3. Receipt of the abstracts will be confirmed via e-mail.
4. The Abstracts will be presented as e-posters
GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS
The abstracts will be published as copy of the original text, so please follow the instructions below:
• Language: English.
• Abstract text word limit: 200 words (names and affiliation details are not included).
• Text alignment: Justified.
• Abstract title typed in: UPPER CASE.
Authors full name (last name first) followed by initials and
affiliation should follow the title of the abstract. The presenting
author’s name must be underlined.
The abstract should include the following:
Introduction, material and methods, results, conclusions.